Meet the Dish :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Meet the Dish :) And so many other designs on artnlight.in. I realise that in the past couple of years of making products and especially in the last 2 years, I have been so busy with making products, making my catalogue, selling and doing the back-end, taking care of the employees and keeping the numbers balanced that I forgot to celebrate the product, the core of what I was doing, I forgot to share the joy and the fun of shooting it, styling it in different ways and blogging about it. The Dish design on artnlight.in has been a favourite for years. Inspired by the blue pottery designs of Jaipur, this is one design while being colourful is also quiet in a classic way.

 You can shop this range here
 Available in 4 sizes, a small and a large square
 And the smaller and larger rectangular sizes as well
And the great news is that we now have matching mugs to go with the tray. These will come soon on the Artnlight Online Store. Infact, a whole new set of products are getting ready for the store soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images