My wall project in Dhanesh & Mrinal Bhatia's children's room

Thursday, February 07, 2013

When my good friend and wedding photographer Payal Kumar introduced me to the beautiful Mrinal Bhatia, I had no idea that working with her is going to be such a pleasure. Sharing a small project I did for the Dhanesh & Mrinal's beautifully designed spacious home. The deadline was tight and yet I have never worked so seamlessly or easily with someone. Everything became very simple for me because Mrinal was extremely clear about what she wanted and also about the fact that she trusted me implicitly. All I had to do was a wall in the children's room. Mrinal wanted a lot of colour to set off the otherwise very sane lines of her kids room. She told me "This wall is where all the fun will happen. I don't really want cartoons or jungles. Just pops of colour."

 The architect of the stunning home on which a post is coming up is Gajesh Badeswal of GMB Squadra

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images