LimeRoad & Artnlight

Monday, November 12, 2012

I can finally share this with you. LimeRoad.com the most exciting online shopping destination is LIVE. And Artnlight products are available on it!! Its really exciting for me to be part of such an exciting website. I love the way it looks, how beautifully everything is shot and  how lovingly it is designed and laid out. Like a publication that takes itself and its readers seriously.  Sharing a few spreads with you so you get an idea of what I speak of. Its like entering an online mall where everything from beauty to fashion to decor to food is available at a click. What I like is there are brands as big as Rocky S and as blingy as Paris Hilton to solid brands like Allen Solly to much lesser known but fun & funky names like Kya Cheez Hai to Diana India. But all offering amazing products. You are warned, you will spend quite a bit of time on this website. 



ARTNLIGHT on LIMEROAD.com
 
Personally I have been dealing with them for the past few months and I have to say its been an amazing experience and I have been the fortunate recipient of their professionalism, but more than that their willingness each and everytime to meet me more than half way. You can see the labour of love that it is. The team at LimeRoad.com have worked their butts out for months on end and the results are there for all to see. Do enjoy this website & shop to your hearts content. This is a direct link to my page for those interested.
It was such a joy to see my products styled and presented in this way. 
And you will see a hear button on each picture. If you like a particular product you can click it. You can put together your own scrapbook. Have fun with it :)
 
Do shop away and do spread the word :)
This is the LimeRoad FB page. You can like them if you so wish :) They also have an app on Facebook.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images