Meeting Priya Sebastian at the Ant a lovely store & coffee shop

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bangalore will always be special to me because of its people. And as I once again prepare to come to the beautiful garden city, my mind is filled with happy memories from there. And shining among them is my meeting with the uber talented Priya Sebastian. I blogged about meeting with Archana of Rangdecor and Aarohi of Art by Aarohi. This was the 2nd time I was meeting Priya but it certainly didn't feel like it because we do speak every once in a while on the phone. We just get along alike a house on fire and our conversations always leave us enriched, happy and wishing we lived in the same city. Priya knows of my weakness for interesting places, so the last time she took me to Cinnamon the gorgeous store & this time we met at The Ant, an initiative of a voluntary organisation in rural Assam. What I didn't know was that Ant has a beautiful store filled with goodies from the North East. And the restaurant was quaint, filled with bamboo furniture and the aroma of freshly cooked food. 

 











 


 It is always that with some people the connect is so strong that one never needs to think of what to say next and the conversation and laughter flow free and fast. There is no political correctness & it becomes fun to speak bad English :) :) Priya for me is one such friend. And she is in Bangalore & I am going - ye!!!! :)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images