Wedding vignettes

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Weddings mean laughter, conversations, gorgeous clothes and mehendi. Meeting people you haven't met a thousand years, hugs happiness & fond memories. I had gone for a family friends wedding recently & went about clicking this and that. I also did take pictures of the bride and groom, but the week long ceremonies continue even as I write this post & I haven't spoken to the bride for permissions, so no people. Just beautiful drapes, the mandatory mehendi & marigolds. I have pictures of another south Indian wedding that I clicked a few months back. Will share it shortly :)

Thats my hand with the mehendi on it. I adjusted the focus and clicked with my right hand :)








And no, haven't forgotten the post that I have to make on the charming place we stayed at in Matheran.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images