Interviewed on Sound Horn Please!

Monday, December 27, 2010

I will always be grateful to Divya Rajan whose very cool blog SoundHornPlease introduced me to Mora Sarees & Ritika Mittal and how it finally resulted in my trip to Nagaland to meet her. If you are looking to read interesting stories about design people doing interesting things, then her blog is a great place to head to. What I also like about her SoundHornPlease is that its never about a thousand pictures and not enough information. Divya cares enough to write to the person concerned & get a behind the scenes perspective for her readers. And I was pleasantly surprised to be the recipient of one such mail from her, which has resulted in this interview. It puts together so many of the things I want to tell you about myself, but just never get around to. So here I am in the esteemed company of Mora, Chumbak (I neeeeed to feature these guys!!!- have wanted to fo sooo long!!)
All the people who love me/care enough/curious enough, do hop across, read it & get bonussed by the many inspiring design posts you will find on SoundHornPlease.
I've been busy with some design assignments & a friend's wedding & just got back. Will be back to blogging soon!!! See ya & be good :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images