Long time no see :)

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Things I was busy doing when I disappeared from here: 1.Work, many of my projects are moving onward & forward & well - so YE!!! 2. My Sister and nephew and little cousin had come visiting, so there was loads of shopping, shopping, mall hopping - all in this crazy heat, so phew! I am even normally in complete awe of parents & these past 15 days only compounds my overwhelming respect for them. 4. Got 4 days of peace and respite, away from my computer and mobile networks, back to the lap of nature. Quietness and calm.
And in the middle of all this my mom washes her little lamps.
It might be out of context, but i loved this image & just wanted to share it with all of you :)

You Might Also Like

16 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images