Felicia Shelton Photography

Saturday, April 17, 2010

It always inspires me to see the growth of an artist. And its a privilege that's bestowed on you when you happen to follow the work of some one whose work is honest and appeals to you. And then suddenly one day you see their work & its unmistakable, how professional it has become. And how beautifully they have come into their own. I've followed Felicia Shelton across 2 blogs, 2 years and a few continents. And I was just so floored to see her new work & website - meet Felicia @ Felicia Shelton Photography. Felicia is a world traveller and divides her time between Korea, France and the US.
"I photograph interiors, travel and still lifes. Roaming the world with camera in hand, I've found that photography brings me closer to my true source of inspiration, "home," a concept my work embodies no matter how exotic the locale. As an American photographer educated in France and Sweden, my photographs are about being present wherever, however and whenever." - Felicia Shelton








How I love the light & texture in her work

"Recent projects include contributions to Interior Worlds, by world-renowned designer, Tom Dixon, and photographs for notable textile and French interior design company Caravane." - FS
And if you want to know more about her, you can read a beautiful interview here at Travel Blissful. Or read her blog This Time Now.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images