Kishani Perera

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I seem to be just about the last one to discover Kishani Perera, the toast of the interior design world. But better late than never- so here's a generous dose of Kishani colour! I love her inherent sense of drama & how she balances it, so that the result is never overwhelming.
Check that flat yellow stroke of colour
red chairs that pop!

I never knew that colour on the wall could look this good
You need real talent to pull this one off

All the shades of fire & yet soothing
If I needed to wake up I'd use this restroom- happy stripes!

Check that gold headrest and the suspended lamps- pure glamourAnd its not like she doesn't do soft colours
TYPO! I'm such a sucker for it.
For all my professed love for colour- this one is probably my favourite room- that pineapple centre piece just does it for me
Ritz Carlton Miami Penthouse
Ritz Carlton Miami Penthouse
Ritz Carlton Miami Penthouse


I saw that mirror in Chor Bazaar I swear!
Isn't that jharokha beautiful?
Love the light spill!
I never knew this could be done to a pelmet- woah!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images