Vote for me!!! :)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

It was a happy surprise to hear from Indibloggies of my nomination to the Indibloggies 2008. What fun! I've always detested competitions from the time I remember. I feel everyone does whatever they can in their own style & who is to judge who is better or worse. But all said & done, here are the nominations and I'm one of the the blogs who can be voted in -without standing on any stage and without any 'opponent'- this suits me fine :)
You will find me in the 4th section, the 'best Humanities blog'- So here is the link, click here &
The voting began yesterday- I didn't realise, but what the heck- the voting is on till the 10th of December- show your love & vote for me ;)

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images